Looking for a Great Gift?

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Game 99: Mets @ Dodgers

I hope the Mets don't have see this scene again today; (Nomar hit a walk-off Grand Slam; one of the craziest things I've ever seen live)


Here is the line-up that will face LHP Clayton Kershaw:

J Reyes SS
L Castillo 2B
D Wright 3B
C Beltran CF
J Bay LF
I Davis 1B
J Francoeur RF
J Thole C (WHY DOES HE START VERSUS THE ONLY LEFTY IN THE SERIES?)
RA Dickey P

My Prediction: Mets get shut out and finish a horrible road trip 2-9. Will Jerry be the manager when the Mets return home to face the Cardinals and Diamondbacks on Tuesday? After those six home games, then they play six on the road versus Atlanta and Philadelphia.


And this is where I had tickets for if the Mets faced the Dodgers in the NLCS in 2006 (I was living out in Arizona and it was an "easy 6 hour drive". Yes I'll never forget it. Too bad we played them in the NLDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment