1. Please enter for a chance to win World Series tickets and list PIFB as your designated charity. This can be done once per day.
2. Go to www.statefarm.com/gotobat and www.pitchinforbaseball.org
Here is the Press Release for Pitch in for Baseball (PIFB)
Pitch in for Baseball joins the State Farm "Go To Bat" campaign
Pitch In For Baseball is delighted to have been selected to participate in State Farm's 'Go To Bat' campaign. Now we need your help!
'Go To Bat' was launched nationally during the State Farm Home Run Derby. 'Go To Bat' gives entrants a chance to win tickets to the upcoming World Series and selected charity partners the chance to receive significant financial support.
Here's how to play and how to help Pitch In For Baseball:
* Go to www.statefarm.com/gotobat to register for your chance to win World Series tickets.
* As you register, you will get a chance to designate a charity that could win up to $25,000/week.
* To designate Pitch In For Baseball as your charity, select PUBLIC BENEFIT as the charity category and then choose Pitch In For Baseball from the drop down list.
* Revisit www.statefarm.com/gotobat each day and play the 'Go To Bat' online game to increase your chances for tickets and Pitch In For Baseball's chance at financial support.
Hopefully one lucky winner will win tickets to watch our Mets in the World Series!