The Good: Not much. David Wright did hit a HR, but it was 8-0 when it happened.
- 3 innings, 8 runs.
- Thanks for your effort John Maine.
- He is not a major league pitcher right now
- Luis Castillo, learn how to play baseball
- I don't care that the replays showed that you were safe. The difference between a single and a double in an 8-0 game is nil.
- Jose Reyes, field the ball before trying to turn a double play
- Another incidence of an apparent lack of focus
- Jerry Manuel
- Why is J Mejia pitching in the 6th inning of a 8-0 game?
- Why is Nieve pitching in his 5th game of the year in a blowout?
- He pitched terrible and only lasted 1/3 of an inning
- The magic carpet ride may be over and back to reality for Nieve and the rest of the bullpen
Not the start we were hoping/expecting