Looking for a Great Gift?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pat Misch and Daniel Murphy

  • Pat Misch cleared waivers and will be sent down to Buffalo, allowing the Mets to maintain some pitching depth in Buffalo. As I noted in his scouting report (Pat Misch), he tries to be "Tom Glavine Lite"
    • For the much needed insurance he provides considering the state of the Mets rotation, I'm glad no one else wanted him. He won't be a key cog in the rotation/future, but could provide a spot start or two.
  • In other news, Daniel Murphy was seen limping out of the athletic trainer's room, and is day to day with a knee sprain.
    • Aren't we all day to day?
    • I'm sure we will hear of an ensuing MRI if they are truly concerned.
    • I watched the play live and first thought it was his ankle. I won't speculate on what I think the injury is until they release the information and then I will discuss if he will miss any extended period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment