Looking for a Great Gift?

Monday, June 28, 2010

Game 76, Mets @ Marlins (P.R.)

The forecast has rain in the forecast for the next three days, but let's see if we can play some baseball tonight. Here is the line-up that will face R Nolasco for the 4th time this year:

J Reyes SS
J Feliciano CF
D Wright 3B
I Davis 1B
J Bay LF
J Francoeur RF
H Blanco C
R Tejada 2B
RA Dickey P

My Prediction: Mets lose a tough game, 4-3, and Dickey's magical run/perfect record to the start of the year comes to an end.

I hope I'm wrong, LET'S GO METS!

1 comment:

  1. Mets are down 4-1 right now so let's hope that changes. It was nice to see Bay get into one and take it out.

    The Beltran injury news is not shocking. As was already said, after months of rehab now we are supposed to think 20 days will be enough? It would seem he is at best a part-time player right now. I really think we will see a pretty descent Beltran, but realistically, a very good Beltran might not show up until spring training, if at all. Then again, I don't always believe everything I hear...so I guess we wait and see.

    If Dickey can keep this game at 3 runs down, they will be ok I think. We will see on that too...

    ReplyDelete