Looking for a Great Gift?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daily News Article with Carlos Beltran

I encourage you to read the below article and slowly begin to realize why I believe Angel Pagan will start over 100 games in center field for the Mets this year.

Here are some of the excerpts that really worry me.

Unable to do certain rehab exercises without severe pain, Beltran visited Dr. Richard Steadman - the Vail, Colo., physician who performed his January procedure - on April 20.

They had me running on the treadmill for like, a minute. I couldn't do it. Very painful."



Hopefully the injection, orthotics and the brace will help decrease his pain and allow him to perform those rehab exercises pain-free, and begin running without pain as well. But I'm not optimistic at this point.

To read the whole article, click here: Daily News on Beltran

No comments:

Post a Comment