Looking for a Great Gift?

Friday, May 21, 2010

John Maine Soap Opera

I'm going to limit my discussion on this because it's plain silly. What does a pitching coach have to gain by calling his pitcher a "habitual liar", even when he says it smiling/laughing?

We will see if he goes/what the doctor says about John Maine today, and what even body part they will look at since he says he's fine.

I set the over/under of innings Maine throws this year last night, and I took the under 40 innings; I think he may have thrown his last pitch as a member of the Mets. Again this is purely speculation on my part.

He was obviously pissed off last night in his interview.

There is always some outside drama involved with the Mets. It's never just about what goes on between the lines, and that's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment