Looking for a Great Gift?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Figgy Comments and Oswalt

As I said when the Mets released Nelson Figueroa in the spring, "Good riddance." Now, before the game yesterday, these are the comments that Figgy had to say:

“Being in New York, you’re always going to [have] drama whether it’s on the field or off the field, in the front office or the clubhouse there’s always going to be drama,”
Well it still sounds like you want to be here Figgy, so good job trashing your former employer. And the way you are pitching, you will be looking for a job soon and I'm sure teams will be jumping to sign you.


I have been meaning to give my opinion on the Roy Oswalt situation for a few days, but in short: He's not coming to the Mets, so we don't have to worry. I will make an expanded post tonight or tomorrow about Oswalt I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment