Looking for a Great Gift?

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Link: Playing Pepper with a Cardinals Blog

Just wanted to direct you guys to a season preview I did as part of the Baseball Bloggers Alliance, and Dan from C70 (a Cardinals blog), sent out a series of questions to Mets bloggers.  This Q/A was done on February 18th, so some things have changed by now (Beltran's knee particularly), but it's still interesting to get eight different perspectives on the Mets off-season and what the projected record would be.

As far as the Mets record for this upcoming year, I had it at 83 wins, but with a standard deviation I would expect between 80-85 wins. It was interesting to see the majority of the bloggers had the same record/range of total wins, with one going below (75-80), and one competing for a wild card.

Check it out here: http://www.cardinal70.com/playing-pepper/playing-pepper-2011-new-york-m.php

And let me know if you agree/disagree with any of my answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment