Looking for a Great Gift?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Link: Great read on Jason Bay

Jerry Crasnick has a great article on Jason Bay's off-season, along with some quotes from AL scouts with what exactly went wrong with Bay last year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/hotstove10/columns/story?columnist=crasnick_jerry&id=6076399

My Take: I am expecting a big turn-around year for Jason Bay. What exactly does that mean? Looking back at his scouting report for last year, which you can find here, I expected 32 home runs. I'll expect a slight regression for his body aging (he is 32 years old), and I'm going to predict .270 average and 28 home runs.

Pitchers and Catchers report in 16 days!

Thank goodness we don't need to see this uniform again this year
Let's Go Mets!

No comments:

Post a Comment