- Darkhouse pre-season Cy Young candidate
- 25 years old, threw 200 innings last year, 3.23 ERA and 1.31 WHIP
- 2.69 ERA this year with 8.5 K/9 innings, but he's walking too many hitters (4.3 BB/9)
- 93 mph fastball (65%), 80 mph curve (30%), occasional change up (84 mph)
- Curve is his by far his best pitch, and is his go-to pitch with 2 strikes
- Lefties are hitting only .213 against him, and 12+ K/9, so expect a lot of righties in the line-up
Overall, he's one of the top young pitchers in baseball, and going to be tough to beat.