Looking for a Great Gift?

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mets are Over .500!

For the first time in over a month, the Mets are above the .500 mark, due to a laugher of a game, which included 2 grand slams by Bay and Beltran.

I want to jump on the Mets playoff bus, I really do. But it's tough for me to do that, especially when just yesterday Carlos Beltran told the New York Post he would accept a trade to a contender. So that to me seems like he doesn't believe the Mets are a true contender...

But, for now, I'm going to continue to watch Jose Reyes dominate the sport, and hope the Mets continue to win. I'd love for nothing for than the Mets to be 3 games over .500 on Friday night when they open up the Subway Series at Citi, and I'll be there and hopefully an energy at Citi Field...

No comments:

Post a Comment