Looking for a Great Gift?

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Game 142: Mets vs Phillies

Here is the line-up that will face Kyle Kendrick:

Jose Reyes, SS
Jesus Feliciano, RF
Angel Pagan, CF
David Wright, 3B
Ike Davis, 1B
Josh Thole, C
Lucas Duda, LF
Luis Hernandez, 2B (he's needed in the line-up for his offense according to Jerry Manuel. According to me, there is no reason he should be on the team, let alone playing. R Tejada or J Turner are better options)
Mike Pelfrey, RHP


Beltran is out of the line-up due to left knee tendinitis. But as usual, the Mets expect tendinitis to resolve in one day. That's not how it works.

J Reyes admits he's not 100%, but is going to play anyway, and he won't be 100% until he rests in the off-season. Stupid. And this is even dumber from Jerry Manuel.

“I gave him too many days (already) ... I’m hoping he can play the rest of the way,” Manuel said.

I'm at my max with this team...20 games remaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment