- Pedro Feliciano has declined arbitration, and if (more like when) he signs elsewhere, the Mets well get a sandwich pick.
- My Take: Awesome. We don't have to spend 4 million dollars on a situational lefty and we get a draft pick.
- Chris Young (formerly of the Padres and is famous for being tall), is 'close' to signing with the Mets.
- My Take: This is a low risk/potential high reward signing if it does happen. Paul D. is very familiar with CY, and if he may fill a spot in the rotation until Johan is fully healthy/could be a great sign if he stays healthy all year.
- Again low risk, so I'm actually ok if we do sign him, depending on the price and assuming it's a one year deal.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
As we approach December, here are a couple news and notes.
Posted by Anthony at 6:48 PM