Looking for a Great Gift?

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Opening Day- The Day Everyone has hope!

The Mets are already ahead of the Marlins, so they technically are tied for 1st place! I'm getting ready to be layered in head to toe with Mets gear, and although my expectations are not high for this year (76 wins was my prediction at a wedding a month ago, so I'll stay with that), today is still one of my favorite days of the year!

I love the look and smell of the green grass at Citi, and the excitement in the crowd (hopefully).

I am truly excited to watch Johan compete today, and although I don't expect miracles, I love watching his contagious, leadership and competitor personality.

I look forward to seeing many of you guys at the game today, and now that the season is finally here, expect more regular posts than the off-season, but probably not the multiple posts each day as was the case last year (life is too hectic these days!)

Enjoy the day, and of course, LET'S GO METS!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete