Looking for a Great Gift?

Monday, April 9, 2012

Game 4. Put it in the books!

This seemed like a classic August/September 2011 game, Mets fall behind early due to poor pitching by Pelfrey, and I figured the game was over. But then Captain Kirk reels me back in and makes me believe. D Murphy actually played defense and saved the game, then wins it in the 9th after poor Nationals defense. But I'll take it!

Today the most popular question was, "Do you believe?" I kept saying "I wish I didn't know "too much" or pay attention to sabermetrics, because this would be so much more fun when you don't know about small sample size, and just take everything for what it is on the surface. 4-0. But unfortunately I will keep my 76 wins projection, and be the happiest person in the world if I'm wrong by 15 games!

I know a lot of people are talking about taking a trip down the Turnpike on Friday or Saturday if this little run keeps it up; I hope that comes to fruition!

Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete