Looking for a Great Gift?

Monday, December 27, 2010

Mets Acquire Another Middle Infielder

The Mets today traded with the Dodgers and acquired Chin-Lung Hu in exchange for Michael Antonini.

I don't know much about Hu, but my immediate reaction was "good glove, but he can't hit a lick right?" Albeit in a small sample size, his numbers in the majors agree with me .191 batting average.

I guess a part of the vision of the Mets is to acquire as many 2B/middle infielders as possible, and hope one of them steps up?

In other exciting news, it is confirmed that I will be down in Port St. Lucie for Spring Training again this year; the dates are February 21-25. Hopefully it's a little warmer than last year, but at this point after we got 30 inches dumped on us yesterday/today, I'll be happy for 50 degrees!

57 days until I'll be in Port St. Lucie!

2 comments:

  1. Wanna work with me on my mechanics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you can't fist pound and tell Jerry to "keep it Gangsta" this year...

    Spring Training is great though...where every fan and team makes their case that this year will be the year...

    ReplyDelete