Looking for a Great Gift?

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mets @ Astros

Although you guys will have your eyes on Bud Norris and the Mets, I'm going to be watching Bryce Harper (Hagerstown Suns) take on the Lakewood Blueclaws tonight.

Here's the Mets line-up

Reyes
Thole
Wright
Beltran
Bay
Murphy
Turner
Pridie
Gee

My Prediction: Bryce Harper has been on fire, but will not hit a home run off of Phillies Prospect J Biddle. Oh wait, the Mets prediction, my bad. Mets win 4-3, and the newest Mets fan Luke will run his record to 3-0.

LET'S GO METS!

1 comment:

  1. My uncle has nicknamed Luke William, Lucky Will, and lucky he is indeed as he "watched" his second straight Mets game with his eyes closed and willed David to hit that homerun. I love how Keith commented before the pitch how he couldn't believe they would throw him a change-up.

    ReplyDelete